Protestors attack government complex in Hong Kong
A group of protestors in Hong Kong attacked the Central Government Offices Complex (GCO) with petrol bombs on Sunday afternoon. The Hong Kong Police Force warned the group to stop their illegal acts and leave the scene immediately. The Legislative Council issued a red alert Sunday afternoon as protestors gathered at its complex next to the CGO. The alert meant that all people were required to leave the complex immediately.
- Children take part in activities for National Science Day
- Hong Kong officials promise more actions to improve livelihoods for citizens
- Protestors continue violence in Hong Kong
- China sees 105 m tourists during Mid-Autumn Festival holiday
- Xi's special envoy meets with Zimbabwean President
- Protestors target Hong Kong metro in arson attack